The overhead panel/Engine Start up proceedure

Pro Member Trainee
pearlygatesuk Trainee

OK so I'm in the virtual cockpit for the 737-800. I want to start the engines like a real pilot would, not use Ctrl & E - is it possible and if so how do I do it - what buttons do I need to switch?

Thanks

Pearly

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
pearlygatesuk Trainee

No thats not it - try again 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

pearlygatesuk wrote:

No thats not it - try again 🙂

What do you mean Thats Not dear friend ❓ ...These are all the key commands for FSX... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I think he wants to click all the proper buttons in the cockpit, in the preper sequence, rather than using keyboard commands.

Pro Member Trainee
pearlygatesuk Trainee

"I think he wants to click all the proper buttons in the cockpit, in the preper sequence, rather than using keyboard commands."

Crashgordon 😀 😀 😀

HELP!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

It depends what program you have. If you have a program that has all of the correct switches, like PMDG, then you can use their documentation. I've also given you a link to a checklist that I found.
PMDG Documentation

Boeing 737-800 Checklist

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

If the panel is the same as the 734 panel in fs9, the procedure will be the same. Look for the Engine Start switches in the top panel.

If it's an upgraded panel, more sophisticated, more switches, consult the Learnin Center in fsx.

I doubt you have a PMDG 738 for fsx unless your a magician in which case you wouldn't be asking these questions. 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...