PMDG Tech Issue

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

If somebody would please be so kind as to help me with the following problem, I would be most appreciative.

I have the PMDG 737-700 installed, along with FsPax and the Fuel Planner advertised on PMDG's website. The problem is, everytime I come to depart, I get an error telling me that the CG is not within the aircrafts limits, and the aircraft is unflyable, at which point I have to abort the departure. Can anybody please advise?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest

Almost all commercial aircraft can't take full fuel and passengers and baggage reduce your weight.

Pro Member Captain

Neither the weight, nor the Payload are all that high...

Pro Member First Officer
to_coolguys First Officer

what do u use to manage the payload?I mean do you use MS default payload,PMDG or FsPax to load the aircraft?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

What payload model are you using for FSpax.

Never had that problem and I use FSPax and use Ross Carlson's fuel loader.

Pro Member Captain

Well, I use FSPax to manage my payload, but I'm not exactly sure where to find the specfici payload model...(I went to the FSPax file in the FS9 directory, and saw something about the payload model, but can't find what exactly your asking for).

I did, however manage to complete a flight in spite of all this..I had to do some unconvential loading, but I was successful in the end!

If you have any ideas, I'd be more than happy to listen. Thank you for all of your help! 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

When you load the aircraft in FSpax what payload model are you using? The PMDG one or default 737?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...