Very Hard Landing

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

Found this video on YouTube. Watch how far the camera person goes forward.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Yeah that was posted already. Does the video really require its own thread? Not in my opinion.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Sometimes "it's just like that". Long day, gusty winds or a little misjudgment in height. Happens to the best. 🙂

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

it happens very easily, and in some cases much worse...

i once travelled on air india, and they were landing at delhi in so much fog, you couldnt see a few meters past the end of the wing... that caused for a very nasty landing (i didnt even know landing gear made those noises 😳 )

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Solotwo wrote:

Yeah that was posted already. Does the video really require its own thread? Not in my opinion.

You weren't asked for your opinion about whether or not this should have been posted.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Passengers Opinion: They wonder if they land or they crash... 😂

Last edited by Greekman72 on Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

lol

Damn straight GM, he did leap forward pretty hard!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

lol

Damn straight GM, he did leap forward pretty hard!

Stollen from FSPax report...I have seen it so many times... 😂 😂 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...