all slider bars grey help! (screeenshot)

GUEST Guest

Hi guys i have had this problem for a very long time and it causes my all of my slider bars to be grey and unadjustable making all of the display options to the very lowest. has anyone had this problem before and how did you fix it? i have updated to v9.1 and i am lost here someone please help

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
GUEST Guest

sorry i forgot to add i have searched extensively and it might just be me not knowing how to word the search so if that is the case please point me in the direction as to where i can get my question answered.

Thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Uninstall Windowblinds.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

It's got nothing to do with the OS.

GUEST Guest

yeah i uninstalled the windows blinds and its all fine and dandy 😀 thanks. but i just have anohter question if i have all my display sliders set to where i want them and put the windows theme back on will it mess all the settings up even if i dont go to the menu or will the just stay where i put them?

thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

There is a workaround, now that you know how to fix it you can try this.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/836185/en-us?spid=1823&sid=1514

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...