Adjusting the slider

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

I tried making the graphics and the sound better by trying to adjust the slider but the slider will not just move! I've tried everything from moving it different directions and stuff but it will not move and this is getting really annoying. I would love if someone has a fix to this. I just bought this version today and a erorr comes out before I even start a flight. Please help! 😞 Mad Crying or Very sad

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This should fix it.
Let us know how you do.

http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;836185

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

Thanks a lot RadarMan, you've been a great help in these forums. I am trying it right now, I do have windowblinds and I am sure its the problem. Thanks again for the link! 😀

Pro Member First Officer

Yep, it definitely works. Thanks a lot Radarman!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Fantastic 👍 Thanks for letting us know, it'll help with others who have that problem.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
EaglesNest Trainee

RadarMan wrote:

Fantastic 👍 Thanks for letting us know, it'll help with others who have that problem.

Radar

Radar,

I am having a similar problem, however my sliders seem to work with the arrow keys and not the mouse, when I mouse down on the slider it acts like a button and will not move, however if I then use the arrow right key it moves right and arrow left moves it left, would that patch fix that as well?

Thanks
Eagle

Pro Member First Officer

Yeah, do you have Stardock WindowBlinds installed on your computer. If you do, then if you follow the steps Microsoft gave, then it will take that problem away. I could move with the right arrows too, but nothing would change. I am 99% sure that the link that RadarMan gave you would help 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Eagle, as twistedsucker said try it and see how it works.
If not we'll try something else.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...