I've seen a couple of replays (movies) of flights, I can't find how to do that in FS2004, is it a seperate utility that I need to download?
2 Answers
You may find this sticky from TTT helpful ➡ https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/18968/fraps-help/
Fraps records the image on your screen, so when you choose "instant replay" in FS9, this utility lets you actually save it.
Thankyou
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
First Officer