Flight Replay

Pro Member Trainee
Lovebug Trainee

i am fairly new to fs2004 and just getting to grips with basic flying!

However i have looked to see if there is a way of replaying a flight, is there a way of doing it?

Also how to zoom camera views when in spot plane etc.? ❓

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Timothy (Moab) Trainee

to zoom in use -/+ , To REC I would like to know myself .)

Alex87 Guest

To replay, go to Options, then Instant Replay then type how time much you want to replay.

Moab, to record, go to Options, then Flight Video and click record new. When you want to finish filming press Esc. Then the Flight Video screen will re-appear and you have to give your video a name. When you want to watch your video, go to Flight Video again, select the one you want to watch then click play.

Happy Flying!

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

To record your flight, hit the <alt> key, pick the options drop down menu. select the 4th item down "flight video"
A new box will open and you select the "record New Clip" option.
Good luck, and have fun 😀

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

hehe, you snuck in just ahead of me 😂

Pro Member Trainee
Timothy (Moab) Trainee

Aw cool ty guys .)

Elkin Guest

While on the subject, I love using FRAPS. Except!!!!! About 70% of the time I attempt to record, FS9 dumps with the good 'ol error report.

Anyone else get this? Is there another recording utility like this? I love it. I tried uninstalling,,, and and and,,.

Short of re-installing FS9, re-installing Windows, buying another computer,,,.

Grazi ion advance,

EK

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...