SearchSearch 

Fire Emblem Master is now powered by an ATI X800T Platinum!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

The day has finally come! My beutaful card has arrived, has been installed, and its flip-out time!!!!!

In chicago O'haire, with all settings on ULTRA HIGH, except for the lights, and anti alaising, i got a astounding 26FPS while panning the airport!

This card is amazing! I'm not braggin either mind you. Remember when GPS Kid got a new PC. Whell, i got a new card, and well...ABSOLUTELY, HOLYCRAP!!!!!!

8 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👏 👍 Lets see some screenshots from a card like that.
Have a good time, no more stuttering!! Yes

Radar

Last edited by RadarMan on Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Does that baby run on the new PCI Express architecture? (16x :lol🙂

Pro Member Site Admin

Oh, by the way Fire_Emblem_Master - Rammstein tour November/December - I'm going to Germany to see them! 😀

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

The good news is that the buzz doesn't wear off when it comes to upgrading something major.... I'm still appreciating the detail and quality I get...... your card sounds mega - enjoy !

Pro Member Chief Captain

where abouts is the tour/prices for tickets?

Pro Member Site Admin

They are touring around Germany - im flying over to Berlin to see them. Tickets are about €49. You can find the tour dates/locations here: http://www.rammstein.com/tour.php

Maybe we can see you there too? 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Well, Here's the deal on my card Radarman. It does excellent, and yes, i did get 26FPS, but, I turned all the features of the card toward it's performance, instead of quality. So screenshots look just like you would expect from the game. I am mainly out for great frame hits, not super realistic graphics. Ya, i'm weird i know!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

FEM.
Whatever you enjoy, you do.
I would opt for super graphics without dropping below 27 fps away from airports but flying over heavy scenery.

Radar