Fire Emblem Master is now powered by an ATI X800T Platinum!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

The day has finally come! My beutaful card has arrived, has been installed, and its flip-out time!!!!!

In chicago O'haire, with all settings on ULTRA HIGH, except for the lights, and anti alaising, i got a astounding 26FPS while panning the airport!

This card is amazing! I'm not braggin either mind you. Remember when GPS Kid got a new PC. Whell, i got a new card, and well...ABSOLUTELY, HOLYCRAP!!!!!!

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👏 👍 Lets see some screenshots from a card like that.
Have a good time, no more stuttering!! Yes

Radar

Last edited by RadarMan on Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Does that baby run on the new PCI Express architecture? (16x :lol🙂

Pro Member Site Admin

Oh, by the way Fire_Emblem_Master - Rammstein tour November/December - I'm going to Germany to see them! 😀

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

The good news is that the buzz doesn't wear off when it comes to upgrading something major.... I'm still appreciating the detail and quality I get...... your card sounds mega - enjoy !

Pro Member Chief Captain

where abouts is the tour/prices for tickets?

Pro Member Site Admin

They are touring around Germany - im flying over to Berlin to see them. Tickets are about €49. You can find the tour dates/locations here: http://www.rammstein.com/tour.php

Maybe we can see you there too? 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Well, Here's the deal on my card Radarman. It does excellent, and yes, i did get 26FPS, but, I turned all the features of the card toward it's performance, instead of quality. So screenshots look just like you would expect from the game. I am mainly out for great frame hits, not super realistic graphics. Ya, i'm weird i know!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

FEM.
Whatever you enjoy, you do.
I would opt for super graphics without dropping below 27 fps away from airports but flying over heavy scenery.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...