Sikorsky S-76

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Would anyone know the difference between the S-76A and the S-76B? Is it just the engines?

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I'm sure someone would google the answer for you if you could adapt to the habit of returning occasionally to acknowledge the effort. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

....if you could adapt to the habit of returning occasionally to acknowledge the effort. 😉

I promised myself that I'd stay out of the debate, but I must say, wow the forums have gone downhill! What happened to the kind, unrude members? Sad to see what this forum has turned into over such a short period of time.... Crying or Very sad

Oh, and I DID know enough to Google the information that I wanted - I asked because I couldn't find it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Chris,
When I have to lock a topic like this you know this site is going to hell in a handbasket.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/21503/civility/

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Click on "Specs and Photos" on the left of each (PDF).

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Chris102 wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

....if you could adapt to the habit of returning occasionally to acknowledge the effort. 😉

I promised myself that I'd stay out of the debate, but I must say, wow the forums have gone downhill! What happened to the kind, unrude members? Sad to see what this forum has turned into over such a short period of time.... Crying or Very sad

Oh, and I DID know enough to Google the information that I wanted - I asked because I couldn't find it.

Ignore the common troublemakers Chris...And keep your descent posts up 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Thanks for the kind works, GM and Radar 👍
You both are two people that I can count on in times of trouble! 🙂

Radarman, thanks for the S-76 links - it seems like there's not much of a difference between the S-76A and -B. Thanks again for getting those for me.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Chris102 wrote:

Thanks for the kind works, GM and Radar 👍
You both are two people that I can count on in times of trouble! 🙂

Radarman, thanks for the S-76 links - it seems like there's not much of a difference between the S-76A and -B. Thanks again for getting those for me.

Keep on being the nice person you always were.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

there is no need for rudeness on these forums. People forget they were once in the position of asking the questions rather then answering them. I nkow, that if i have a aviation question i can come here 😀
i don't like the s-76 it looks UGLY

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Chris102 wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

Ignore the common troublemakers Chris...And keep your descent posts up 😉

Baby

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Baby

Aww. Don't worry its nearly dinner time!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

99jolegg wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

Baby

Aww. Don't worry its nearly dinner time!

You know the rules Boss, you wanna get personal, you take it to PMs.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...