Joy Yokes, Pedals, Throttle Quadrants

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I have all of the items listed above, I love them. I use the Yoke setup the most but I keep the joystick for helicopters and aerobatics in the Extra 300. 🙂

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

I use both the yoke and rudder pedals, and then instead of the throttle quadrant I'm using the throttle from my Saitek X52 which works great sitting on a low table to my left.

Pro Member Trainee
n9xv Trainee

I have the ProSim package (Yoke & Pedals). I like them but I cant get the PROP controll to function quite right. It wont go to full high RPM setting. The other controlls do perfectly. From what I can extrapolate from using the product, I think it was taylored to the C172. It seems to work best on that A/C for some reason.

Pro Member Trainee
sinr56 Trainee

I wanted to give a thanks to all of your comments regarding the yokes and pedals. I've been thinking about getting them to enhance my flying and I havent heard anything about them. I'll be getting them in the near future. Can anyone tell me if you have to plug them into seperate USB ports for each piece or can you bundle them so I can plug the yoke and the pedals into one port?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...