NO taxi route markings

Pro Member Trainee
troytroy46 Trainee

I've don't seen to get any taxi route markings in any of the airports i select, ive tried every setting from the lowest to max but thay are just white boxes any help

My pc specModel : MSI P4MAM2-V (MS-7095)
Chassis Type : Desktop
Operating System : Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)

Processor
Number Of Processors : 1
Type : Intel Celeron 320 2400 MHz
Processors Bus Speed : 533 MHz

Motherboard
Manufacturer : MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD
Model : MS-7095 Rev. Not Available
CPU Slot/Socket Type : mPGA-478
Chipset Vendor : VIA P4M266 (VT8751) Rev. 00
Bios Manufacturer : Phoenix Technologies, LTD
Bios Version : 6.00 PG

Graphics
Model : nVidia AGP NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500
AGP Speed : 4x
Monitor : Plug and Play Monitor

Storage
Hard Drive 1 : SAMSUNG SP0411N
Size : 38.21 GB
Hard Drive 2 : WDC WD1600JB-00REA0
Size : 152.63 GB

Memory
Total RAM Installed : 1280 MB
Type : DDR DIMM PC3200
Used RAM Slots: 2 of 2

i know its not the best i'am soon upgrading the cpu for starters

any help please

Michael

Shetland UK

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

Well your graphics card isn't bad, should run graphics on FSX fine.

Have you tried installing the lastest drivers for your video card?

MrPilot Guest

I'm having the same problem.

CPU: AMD Athlon XP 3000+ (2.09ghz)
Memory: 1024MB Corsair DDR SDRAM PC 3200
Gfx: Gigabyte NVidia GeForce FX5200, latest drivers

It's a very odd issue. When you first load the flight, the taxi marker images will show for a split second, and then go totally white. Some of the wheels on the random background ground equipment also show up totally white on occasion. I believe I have graphics set to Medium-High, and the framerates are pretty good and smooth, but no signs. Quite annoying.

Anywho, just wanted to say that the thread poster isn't the only person having the problem. Wink

Cheers,

MrP

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

MrPilot wrote:

I'm having the same problem.

CPU: AMD Athlon XP 3000+ (2.09ghz)
Memory: 1024MB Corsair DDR SDRAM PC 3200
Gfx: Gigabyte NVidia GeForce FX5200, latest drivers

It's a very odd issue. When you first load the flight, the taxi marker images will show for a split second, and then go totally white. Some of the wheels on the random background ground equipment also show up totally white on occasion. I believe I have graphics set to Medium-High, and the framerates are pretty good and smooth, but no signs. Quite annoying.

Anywho, just wanted to say that the thread poster isn't the only person having the problem. Wink

Cheers,

MrP

Get a better card, that not even good enough for FS9, true.

Radar

MrPilot Guest

That's probably the best course of action. Though I did have FS9 running just beautifully prior to removing it and installing FSX, a new card (that I've been considering anyways) wouldn't hurt.

Cheers,

MrP

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...