concorde

hello people

can anyone direct me to a good concorde add on for fs9. preferably with wing view 😉

thank you and happy flying

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
omgttfs Trainee

There's one around but I can't remember where. I downloaded it but could never get it to work, the instructions are written by someone who's second language is English. My folder for it is named "PM2 concord", try google.

Pro Member Trainee
Mitchell Delaney (minicaptain) Trainee

i know, sort of, if you google project mach 2 then it should lead you to it, just follow the links

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

i never got the mach2 concorde to work... 😕 🙄 .

Pro Member Trainee
Mitchell Delaney (minicaptain) Trainee

yeah, i got it but just by guessing what it was saying, but every time i changed view, some french warning would appear.

Last edited by Mitchell Delaney (minicaptain) on Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:30 am, edited 2 times in total
Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

*laugh* 😂

Pro Member Trainee
omgttfs Trainee

A friend of mine got it going, don't know how though. When I selected the concord it was just grey I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it 3 times.....no luck. It's a shame because the pictures in the folders look pretty hot.

Jamie4590 Guest

You can download Concorde from sstsim.com. It costs a small amount but is the most realistic model you will find.

Altitude Software/Koch Media also sell an add-on Concorde for FS2002 and FS9 which is what I use. Again very detailed but there are a few features missing that you get with the SST model.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...