Project Mach 2 - Concorde - help

Pro Member First Officer
horrgakx First Officer

Can anyone help please - I downloaded the Concorde files from;
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2617/fs2004-fsx-concorde-collection/

I can't see any textures - the FAQ says go to the site and look on the Forum but I can't see how to get on the Forum ... and the site is very slow 😞

Anyone got this to work?

D.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Works great.Click on the jpg of what you want and then on the download icon on the lower right.
Download:

1-Base -
1- Sound -
1- Panel -
1- Livery* -
1- Patch & Update-
1- Manuals

* At least one, more if you like. I pick, United, Quantas and BOAC.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2617/fs2004-fsx-concorde-collection/

Thanks for that ... I do get the selection at startup and the cockpit graphics work fine. However it's the external graphics I don't get (just a smooth white plane).

I have downloaded the base textures and the BA ones but it still doesn't show...

Can you tell me how many files I should have in the textures dir please?

Thanks,
D.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for that ... I do get the selection at startup and the cockpit graphics work fine. However it's the external graphics I don't get (just a smooth white plane).

I have downloaded the base textures and the BA ones but it still doesn't show...

Can you tell me how many files I should have in the textures dir please?

Thanks,
D.

All you need is one "livery" or texture. You may not be "loading" it into the file correctly. Try doing it a few different ways.
If you look at the "read-me" it will tell you if you have to alter the aircraft config.

Pro Member First Officer
Barge First Officer

Does ne1 no how to stop the wheels on the mach2 concorede from disappering into the runway?

I am currently using the trim to keep the wheels up but that is really annoying. Is it something i have to change in one of the aircraft files?

Please help........ other than that..concorde is a graeat plane!!!

Pro Member First Officer
Andrenaa First Officer

That shouldn't be happening, i've had it on FS2002 and it's great. Did you download the aircraft.cfg, air updates from the bottom of the page?

Also (textures),

[FLTSIM.X](change the number, if you have more than one texture, ie - 0-1-2-3-4 and so on)
title-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (whatever it is, change this title if it's same as another one!)
model-xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
panel=
sound=
texture=BA (or whatever the texture folder name is)

Pro Member First Officer
horrgakx First Officer

Just FYI I've still not managed to get this working correctly. The textures simply aren't there (I downloaded two textures inc. the night ones).

Pity that with so many of these aircraft they give so many problems. Why can't life be simple 😕

D

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...