Blank Cockpt in Beaver, can't keep engines going in Convair

Pro Member Trainee
dave41 Trainee

I have downloaded the DH beaver and the KLM convair for my FS2004 [FS9] 😕but I can only get ablank screen in the first cockpit, cabin but no instruements in the second
In the Convair I can't keep the motors running 😕

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

dave41 wrote:

I have downloaded the DH beaver and the KLM convair for my FS2004 [FS9] 😕but I can only get ablank screen in the first cockpit, cabin but no instruements in the second
In the Convair I can't keep the motors running 😕

A quick search for the DH Beaver gives these results:

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=+dh+beaver&CatID=fs2004ac&Go=Search

...so I won't even start with the guessing game.

The only KLM Convair at avsim is cv240klm.zip.
This is a part of the File Description:

Textures only, you need the GMAX CV240 model of Greg Pepper / Tom Gibson (California Classics)

Do you have that model?

Pro Member Trainee
dave41 Trainee

The Beaver is listed as wheels Beaver [not floats] The Convair is downloaded as 2 planes with shared livery I have both and its looks good only when it opens with motors running they both stop then I have trouble keeping them running

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

Umm...

file names of the files are needed, not just a general description Wink

with the beaver it sounds like it doesn't have a panel and the second sounds like you're meant to start it up 😀

motors? engines!

Pro Member Trainee
dave41 Trainee

The Beaver is listed as DeHavilland Beaver DHC2 Wheels

The Moters , Donks , Radials are running when I open but then they stop and they don't like starting and running , what am I doing wrong

I am an amateur from the Land of OZ Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

dave41 wrote:

The Beaver is listed as DeHavilland Beaver DHC2 Wheels

The Moters , Donks , Radials are running when I open but then they stop and they don't like starting and running , what am I doing wrong

I am an amateur from the Land of OZ Embarassed

Well greetings to you amateur from the Land of OZ 😀

I'll be blunt if I may: What you're doing 'wrong' is that you're not telling us the filenames and/or where you downloaded from.

Troubleshooting becomes a breeze and your problems should be solved before your next reincarnation if you supply us with pertinent information. Idea

Pro Member Trainee
dave41 Trainee

From the Fly Away site Menu I chose FS2004 downloads then scrolled down Propellor Aircraft until I found the Beaver downloaded that after Ditto until I found the Convair 340 Embarassed Embarassed
where have I gone wrong I

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

dave41 wrote:

From the Fly Away site Menu I chose FS2004 downloads then scrolled down Propellor Aircraft until I found the Beaver downloaded that after Ditto until I found the Convair 340 Embarassed Embarassed
where have I gone wrong I

Now I really must apologize and I feel like an idiot for not mentioning that I will not even consider looking at files from this library.
Others more loyal than I will though... one would think 🤔 🙂)

Feel free to PM me if you're so inclined 😉

Pro Member Trainee
dave41 Trainee

You have been a marvellous help, I now know where I have stuffed up. The only thing I don't know is why you wasted time replying ❓ ❓ 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...