Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Blank Cockpt in Beaver, can't keep engines going in Convair

Pro Member Trainee
dave41 Trainee

I have downloaded the DH beaver and the KLM convair for my FS2004 [FS9] 😕but I can only get ablank screen in the first cockpit, cabin but no instruements in the second
In the Convair I can't keep the motors running 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

dave41 wrote:

I have downloaded the DH beaver and the KLM convair for my FS2004 [FS9] 😕but I can only get ablank screen in the first cockpit, cabin but no instruements in the second
In the Convair I can't keep the motors running 😕

A quick search for the DH Beaver gives these results:

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=+dh+beaver&CatID=fs2004ac&Go=Search

...so I won't even start with the guessing game.

The only KLM Convair at avsim is cv240klm.zip.
This is a part of the File Description:

Textures only, you need the GMAX CV240 model of Greg Pepper / Tom Gibson (California Classics)

Do you have that model?

Pro Member Trainee
dave41 Trainee

The Beaver is listed as wheels Beaver [not floats] The Convair is downloaded as 2 planes with shared livery I have both and its looks good only when it opens with motors running they both stop then I have trouble keeping them running

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

Umm...

file names of the files are needed, not just a general description Wink

with the beaver it sounds like it doesn't have a panel and the second sounds like you're meant to start it up 😀

motors? engines!

Pro Member Trainee
dave41 Trainee

The Beaver is listed as DeHavilland Beaver DHC2 Wheels

The Moters , Donks , Radials are running when I open but then they stop and they don't like starting and running , what am I doing wrong

I am an amateur from the Land of OZ Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

dave41 wrote:

The Beaver is listed as DeHavilland Beaver DHC2 Wheels

The Moters , Donks , Radials are running when I open but then they stop and they don't like starting and running , what am I doing wrong

I am an amateur from the Land of OZ Embarassed

Well greetings to you amateur from the Land of OZ 😀

I'll be blunt if I may: What you're doing 'wrong' is that you're not telling us the filenames and/or where you downloaded from.

Troubleshooting becomes a breeze and your problems should be solved before your next reincarnation if you supply us with pertinent information. Idea

Pro Member Trainee
dave41 Trainee

From the Fly Away site Menu I chose FS2004 downloads then scrolled down Propellor Aircraft until I found the Beaver downloaded that after Ditto until I found the Convair 340 Embarassed Embarassed
where have I gone wrong I

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

dave41 wrote:

From the Fly Away site Menu I chose FS2004 downloads then scrolled down Propellor Aircraft until I found the Beaver downloaded that after Ditto until I found the Convair 340 Embarassed Embarassed
where have I gone wrong I

Now I really must apologize and I feel like an idiot for not mentioning that I will not even consider looking at files from this library.
Others more loyal than I will though... one would think 🤔 🙂)

Feel free to PM me if you're so inclined 😉

Pro Member Trainee
dave41 Trainee

You have been a marvellous help, I now know where I have stuffed up. The only thing I don't know is why you wasted time replying ❓ ❓ 😂

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions