F/16 viper or F-3 Tornado that is the question!!!

-.jester.- Guest

whitch one do you like or prefer the most i like the f/16 better

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest

Want a beauty, got the computer to handle it, here she is!

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/1792/super-hornet-fast-and-hot/

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Want a beauty, got the computer to handle it, here she is!

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/1792/super-hornet-fast-and-hot/

Radar

Embarassed That's me, I forgot to loggin 🙄

Radar

-.Jester.- Guest

hey radar man what kind of pc do you have and what do you run the game on xp or windows?? and what kind of video card do you have b/c the airplane look like a beauty

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

My machine is getting old, a new one the first part of next year.
P-4 1.5 gig
512mb Rambus
Ati Radeon 9800 Pro 128mb
XP home

It was a beautiful jet but very hard on the machine, a high LOD.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Michael Guenthner (MJG145CAP) Trainee

VIPER hands down. IMHO Kirk's Viper is simply the best fighter for FS9. It handles better and more realistically than any of the others that I've tried. I can even fly it at extremely low airspeeds (<100 kts.) using very high AOA's, maintaining level flight. I can't do that with any of the other fighters. They just don't have the realism that the Viper has. The Viper is also very friendly on the frame rates, another plus.

BTW: I love the SuperHornet, but man does it eat up my machine.

Pro Member First Officer
horrgakx First Officer

Yeh, if you want to get somewhere quickly the F16 does the job. I also love to come up to an airport at high mach levels, swing it round and deploy the airbrakes and do a very quick landing. You can slow that plane down incredibly quickly.

Time yourself from San Bernadino Int. to Great Bear Lake...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...