Ai traffic from projectai.com

jamese5556 Guest

hi i recently downloaded some ai traffic to my fs2004 folder then i tried to use addit to install them to fs2004 but i couldn't press the finish button so i dojnt know who to get the ai traffic in flight simulator can someone help me?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

Tell us more......have downloaded the ProjectAI installer ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓

theres a project ai installer? oh where can i download it on projectai.com?

theres a project ai installer? oh where can i download it on projectai.com? im jamese5556 even though it doesn't say my name

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 If you create a new folder on your desktop or in My Documents and call it AI traffic,put the installer and all the other addons in there.
You find it much easier to manage with all the files in one place

thanks i got AI now!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...