liam (Liono) Chief Captain

For more info look HERE

Only available for FSX 😞 😞 😞

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Good news!

But you never know what the end product is gonna be like. We'll just have to wait. A nice DC-10 would make a lovely competition for the anticipated PMDG MD-11.

...and if you continue to stubbornly refuse the FSX purchase Liono, you'll just have to settle for the SGA DC-10s.

I've got a whole garage full of them -30, -40, -40D, and -40I.
Md-11s and DC-10s are like a drug to me. Frank Idone makes great textures for the DC-10s, he still uploads about a dozen a week. Plenty of nice soundsets are available and we all know about the glut of panels. There are even a few tweaks...

I guess what I'm saying is that one could easily fall in love all over again 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Exterior looks a bit cartoonish, hopefully they can fix that by realease. Though if I get either I'll probably just get the MD-11 from PMDG.

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

...and if you continue to stubbornly refuse the FSX purchase Liono, you'll just have to settle for the SGA DC-10s.

FS9 all the way Tailhook. Sorry to hear that you've joined the dark side. I may venture there but not yet. I've got more important things to sort out first. I think you understand what I mean.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Liono wrote:

I've got more important things to sort out first. I think you understand what I mean.

Umm... I hope it's got nothing to do with '...the dark side? Fear

Good luck! I hope it's gonna work out for you Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...