CLS DC-10

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

For more info look HERE

Only available for FSX 😞 😞 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Good news!

But you never know what the end product is gonna be like. We'll just have to wait. A nice DC-10 would make a lovely competition for the anticipated PMDG MD-11.

...and if you continue to stubbornly refuse the FSX purchase Liono, you'll just have to settle for the SGA DC-10s.

I've got a whole garage full of them -30, -40, -40D, and -40I.
Md-11s and DC-10s are like a drug to me. Frank Idone makes great textures for the DC-10s, he still uploads about a dozen a week. Plenty of nice soundsets are available and we all know about the glut of panels. There are even a few tweaks...

I guess what I'm saying is that one could easily fall in love all over again 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Exterior looks a bit cartoonish, hopefully they can fix that by realease. Though if I get either I'll probably just get the MD-11 from PMDG.

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

...and if you continue to stubbornly refuse the FSX purchase Liono, you'll just have to settle for the SGA DC-10s.

FS9 all the way Tailhook. Sorry to hear that you've joined the dark side. I may venture there but not yet. I've got more important things to sort out first. I think you understand what I mean.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Liono wrote:

I've got more important things to sort out first. I think you understand what I mean.

Umm... I hope it's got nothing to do with '...the dark side? Fear

Good luck! I hope it's gonna work out for you Radar