What programs do I need to make a repaint

If I wanted to make a repaint, what programs would I need?

I know photoshop, is there a link you can give me to download it?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
newslover Guest

if you need photoshop, try EMULE to find it.

Anonymous wrote:

If I wanted to make a repaint, what programs would I need?

I know photoshop, is there a link you can give me to download it?

use a advance gif animater Idea Idea Embarassed Mad 😳 😕 🙄 😉 😉 Idea ❓ ❗ Horse Help! Ha Ha Group Wave Baby 😁

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Basically you need two programs:

1. A good paint program, either Adobe Photoshop or Coral PSP

Be aware that the majority of Painting tutorials refer to PSP and you can evidently download PSP V7.0, although I am not sure from where.

2. DXT.BMP

You can download this program from pretty much any flight sim site and it is needed to read and convert the textures of your planes (I think that is what it does, I'm not sure, I just use it 🙂 )

Other than that, you need nothing further, program wise - other than FS2004.

Be aware also that if you download a PaintKit that kit is usually for a specific plane model and you would need to down load the model as well.

Have fun with repainting and patience and perserverance is the key 🙂

Cheers and safe flying

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...