Repaint Application for "Chris's Repaint Hanger"

1. Main colour/s of aircraft:- Sea Bule

Fuselage a. top/bottom:- Sea Bule
or
b. front/back:- Sea Bule

Engines:- Sea Bule

Tail:- Sea Bule

2. Pattern/shapes and colour required and where?> none

3. Fuselage airline/theme name, colour and font required:- "Contract Virtual Airline" (In Arial Font) maybe in a white

4. Aircraft number:- Make it up as i don't know what it should be like.

5. Logo colour and where:- none just text for now

6. Other requirements:- none

7. Email address:- aajparker@aol.com

Please if you could resink A319, A321, A380, B747-400.

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

I could have a go for you but it would not be ready for about a week or so, maybe more

aajparker wrote:

Subject: Repaint Please
Repaint Application for "Chris's Repaint Hanger"

1. Main colour/s of aircraft:- Sea Bule

Fuselage a. top/bottom:- Sea Bule
or
b. front/back:- Sea Bule

Engines:- Sea Bule

Tail:- Sea Bule

Please if you could resink A319, A321, A380, B747-400.

You might have a better chance of getting an answer/acceptance from Chris if the application form was accurate. Please accept my apologies if there is a color 'sea bule' - which might be the case as you have typed the same thing 5 times. OK - you could presume it a typo for 'blue' but presumptions in carrying out repaints are very time consuming when the assumptions are wrong. Resink ??? reskin????.

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Forgot to sign in Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

That was my comment above re inaccurate requirements.

Pro Member Trainee
aajparker Trainee

Sea bule, like A bright Blue. For the whole plane with just the text of the airline name on it.

Pro Member Captain

aajparker wrote:

Sea bule, like A bright Blue. For the whole plane with just the text of the airline name on it.

Sorry for my ignorance but I have searched through the HTML, hex and decimal color charts and can't see a Sea Bule listed. No doubt Lenin will find it.

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

No doubt Lenin will find it.

and what does that mean?????
Just look for one that you would interpret as sea blue. A lightish blue not too dark.

Pro Member Captain

lenin wrote:

No doubt Lenin will find it.

and what does that mean?????
Just look for one that you would interpret as sea blue. A lightish blue not too dark.

It means just what it says - that you will find it.

Which emphasises my original point - that those requesting repaints should be accurate in what they ask for - eg if they want a particular color then give HTML or hex notation for that color or at least include a small pic of the color either in a post or PM - otherwise the repainter has to choose a color he thinks is OK but has to get into a dialogue to see if it is the color the client wants. OK if it is, but if it isn't then the repainter has to choose another color for the client to OK - more to-ing and fro-ing and not much repainting!!.
The description "a lightish blue not too dark" covers a fair bit of the blue spectrum. As I keep saying - one man's food is another man's poison - or one man's light blue is another man's mid blue.

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

well it is for the painter to interpret. If the requestor says something less specific then the outcome will be l;ess specific. As for HTML and that, i have no idea even what that is!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...