I need some help finding (or downloading) a working aircraft carrier with launch and cables to stop you.
3 Answers
Try downloding carriers 2006 and then a carrier useable aircraft such as the F-14 by Rob Barendreght that comes with catapult and arrestor gauges. Be aware though that all the carriers listed do not appear for some reason, but this is the easiest package to add to FS9.( Available at flightsim.com).
carrierOps (the latest version) is also pretty good. It takes a while to install tho 😂
thanks for the info, but i just got Flight Deck 4
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
First Officer