Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

So we can put the flag in your sig on it? 🙂

Ohhh POLL 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

thast not the polish flag, nice joke by the way, lol 😂 😂 😂

7dream8liner7 Guest

Coca-Cola all the way, its the original and still has not been beaten.

^Do you mean HyePilot's flag? That's the Armenian flag. Armenia rocks. I'm half Armerian.

Hey Hyepilot, would you consider Armenia to be European, Middle Eastern, or Asian?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

COKE, PEPSI taste too dry for me....

7dream8liner7 Guest

HyePilot wrote:

7dream8liner7 wrote:

^Do you mean HyePilot's flag? That's the Armenian flag. Armenia rocks. I'm half Armerian.

Hey Hyepilot, would you consider Armenia to be European, Middle Eastern, or Asian?

Armenian is Middle Eastern. I'm half armenian/half greek. I can speek armenian and I love being greek. Love the food, thanks for the comments! If you want an animated flag as part of your avatar or sig, just copy the animated flag from where ever you found it, upload it to PhotoB. and your off! Also, I love coke...and Red Bull...yum... 😎

Yea, I would say that it is Middle Eastern, but once I looked for airlines in Armenia, and couldn't find it under Middle East, but it was under Europe.

Lahmacun is pretty good. I wish I knew how to speak Armenian, but I am stuck with stupid Latin. O me miseram! My father's aunt taught her dogs to recognize their commands in Armenian. I think that's pretty cool.

Anyway; I like all Coca-Cola products better than Pepsi products. Powerade and Gatorade are pretty much the same to me, but where I get it from, there are 2 vending machines 50 ft. away from each other, and the Powerade is $0.50 less.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Enough with the kiddie drinks. They make a wonderful beer in Belgium called Stella Artois. Strangely, the first time I tasted it was in an Irish pub. 🙄

overbanked Guest

I prefer Coke. It has 39 grams of sugar. Pepsi I believe might have 42 and 10 additional calories. I confess to liking the taste of Pepsi, but I watch the sugar intake.

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

coke will never be beaten in taste. but i always get pepsi beacause it is ''a proud sponsor of the MLS''

Guest Guest

CrashGordon wrote:

Enough with the kiddie drinks. They make a wonderful beer in Belgium called Stella Artois. Strangely, the first time I tasted it was in an Irish pub. 🙄

Stella Artois Commonly nick named 'Wife beater' 😂

Jamie4590 Guest

I normally stay well away from continental lager like Stella and Kronenbourg. I know where I am with Fosters and never get drunk/aggressive with it. A few weeks ago I bought 4 cans of Stella and turned in to a complete pr***. I was being argumentative and annoying to the missus. It was like I was possessed. I made up for it with red roses, nice wine and chocs though. And no more Stella!

7dream8liner7 wrote:

Im an Armenian. I consider myself more European than anything else. First off, I don't look Middle Eastern and I relate myself more to Europeans. Armenia is in Asia minor which isn't quite in the Middle East as many people think. Even if it was, culturally, I'd say it's a European country.

Oh and Coke all the way 😀

Pro Member First Officer
CaptDennison First Officer

RC Cola!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

330ml is my daily dose of Coca-Cola.
Also a glass of Canadian Club on the Rocks while im flying makes me ignore the turbulence... 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Jamie4590 wrote:

I normally stay well away from continental lager like Stella and Kronenbourg. I know where I am with Fosters and never get drunk/aggressive with it. A few weeks ago I bought 4 cans of Stella and turned in to a complete pr***. I was being argumentative and annoying to the missus. It was like I was possessed. I made up for it with red roses, nice wine and chocs though. And no more Stella!

I'm only grumpy when I am sober. If I have a couple of beers, I get downright pleasant. 😳 🙄 😂

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

Yeah, Stella is alright for a pint or two, then I switch to Fosters or something.

Everyone has their 'bad' drink. Mine happens to be cider! 🙄

Guest Guest

mattdean wrote:

Yeah, Stella is alright for a pint or two, then I switch to Fosters or something.

Everyone has their 'bad' drink. Mine happens to be cider! 🙄

Cider Rocks 👍

Tastes good usually, Cheap and good strength usually for some good drunken times 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

HyePilot wrote:

If you want an animated flag as part of your avatar or sig, just copy the animated flag from where ever you found it, upload it to PhotoB. and your off! Also

Copy your flag, sig, movies, personalities, pretty much anything from anywhere eh Hydepilot? 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I'm nuts for Coke!

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

CRJCapt wrote:

I'm nuts for Coke!

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

Kiddie drink-Pepsi Max,
Beer-Warsteiner. 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Stella Artois is horrible,

Crash - have you ever tried Leffe or Duvel? Proper Belgian beer 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...