I am looking for a passenger jet that I can install in FSX that has a Coca Cola paint scheme, like the ones that were available a few years ago. I am very willing to pay for one. My wife and I collect Coca Cola stuff, in fact, we have a 20 foot conex in our back yard that is half full of Coca Cola items. As I have been flying with MS Flight Sim for years, I thought it would be nice to have a passenger jet with the Cocal Cola paint scheme in my flight hanger.
Thanking you in advance.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee