NEED AIRCRAFT FASTER THAN THE DISCOVERY

Pro Member Trainee
exonroot Trainee

guys were do u think i can get a really fast airplane. the only one i found was the space shuttle ❗ ❗ ❗

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
exonroot Trainee

thx pokey

Pro Member Trainee
exonroot Trainee

i need faster than mach 5

Pro Member Trainee
exonroot Trainee

sorry but i still need more planes

Pro Member Trainee
exonroot Trainee

any one can reply plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Pro Member Trainee
exonroot Trainee

im a speed demon
Dont Know

I know how you feel and what I did was modify the aircraft.cfg for my own use (now many of my planes go mach 6) Twisted Evil

Pro Member Trainee
exonroot Trainee

really can u tell me how to

Pro Member Trainee
exonroot Trainee

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz im beggin uuuuuuu Wall Bashing

Pro Member Trainee
exonroot Trainee

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz can u tell me how im like a little kid beggin for candy!!! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

All you do is go to the .cfg file some planes have a "Flight Tuning" area others dont the simplest thing to do is to find one that does have that Copy+Paste it to others and just change "top speed, effectivness, etc"

WARNINGS: DO NOT CHANGE THE DRAG
BACKUP ALL FILES BEFORE YOU MESS WITH THE .cfg

You can really F-up your palnes that way look for the BWB at simviation. I got mine to go 5000 kias but thats just me.

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

if you get that message telling you that windows can't open it,make sure you change it to a .txt

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

pilatflyr wrote:

if you get that message telling you that windows can't open it,make sure you change it to a .txt

right click and choose 'open with...' then notepad.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...