Brats these days..

Madbrit Guest

Ok ok ok, I know I have been hard lately, but you know, Flight Simulation isn't the same when there are dumb people on the forums, for example, fake flights, dumb reports, etc. We have some spoiled brats here on the forums and I hate that. Any responces?

I AM GAY, I LOVE MY OWN SELF, AGAIN, I AM GAY. LOL

Answers 54 Answers

Jump to latest
TornadoMan Guest

Why make a thread Just to create a flame war?, so I hope this gets closed.

Munkeh Guest

TornadoMan wrote:

You would since you inflicted it, HydePilot.

Silly boy aren't you?

TornadoMan Guest

Munkeh wrote:

TornadoMan wrote:

You would since you inflicted it, HydePilot.

Silly boy aren't you?

I'm NOT Hyepilot

Munkeh Guest

HyePilot wrote:

Madbrit, I hope I'm not one of those brats 😉 I'm NOT Tornado.

Um, yes you are, shut it, little boy.

-queue tornado man "zomg man leave him alone!!1111111"

TornadoMan Guest

Munkeh wrote:

HyePilot wrote:

haha and Your calling hypepilot a little boy 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

what doesnt make sence to me is why make a thread about yourself?

are you so in love with yourself you must screem it out to the world?

speaking of just trying to get attention i think you are trying to get attention 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Hydepilot, hypepilot, which ones is it?

TornadoMan Guest

Solotwo wrote:

Hydepilot, hypepilot, which ones is it?

Oops!

TornadoMan Guest

Yeah I own FSX and its not a bad upgrade. I really like the new Mission style gameplay.

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

whats the point in this thread??

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

HyePilot wrote:

TornadoMan wrote:

Munkeh wrote:

HyePilot wrote:

haha and Your calling hypepilot a little boy 🙄

Yall calling me a lil boy huh? 😎 Lol, I'm only 14 years old. Tornado, so you play flight sim too? Did you guys buy FSX yet? I'm dying to get it, hopefully very soon, my birthday is next week, yay.

Good god, this forum gets more and more bizarre each day!

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

indeed, i have no idea what the hell any of them mean by this and generally what the point is

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Jeeze stop talking to yourself again!

All of a sudden you'll be meeting tornadoman at Van Nuy's or something.

TornadoMan Guest

I would recommend the Deluke over the standard since it includes more planes and more detailed airports. You wont be disapointed as long as your system specs are decent.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

So, "Tornado" is faking the conversation? "Hydepilot" is just keeping it going?

Munkeh Guest

This guy is a lost cause.

TornadoMan Guest

I have nothing to do with hyepilot, so people stop making silly statements like 'Faking a converstaion'. Just because I had a positive opinion on the other thread some don't like it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Can we all just stop posting on this topic pls?

Ignore him and he will go away.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

perhaps radarman would do us an inpecable favor in locking it....

Madbrit Guest

Madbrit wrote:

Ok ok ok, I know I have been hard lately, but you know, Flight Simulation isn't the same when there are dumb people on the forums, for example, fake flights, dumb reports, etc. We have some spoiled brats here on the forums and I hate that. Any responces?

I AM GAY, I LOVE MY OWN SELF, AGAIN, I AM GAY. LOL

I'm baaaaacck Hypee.

Nice try but if I posted that I would have spelled all the words correctly - especially not making the stupid mistake with responces.

Now who spells responces like that? Let's see.

Well I never.

HyePilot wrote:

Thank you Tornado. I made this just so I can some responces back. I made it so for everyone could understand the truth. I am not lying. I am the real HyePilot.

-George Ohanian
HyePilot@hayastan.am[/b]

HyePilot wrote:

Why are you being rude to my brother with these heavily[/color] responces

That is another blatent attempt to appear to be someone you're not.

That warrants a report to the site owner. Good job IP addreses are recorded.

And I see I'll have to get an account so you can't fake my posts again. Maybe I'll get more than one.

TornadoMan Guest

Trying wiggle out of writing that post now 😉

Munkeh Guest

So, hyepilot is worse than we thought he was already, what a plank.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

HyePilot wrote:

Ummm, that wasn't me Madbrit. Tornado? No, it couldn't be, Madbrit, I still don't get the fact that that you made this thread. Did you? Since you're a guest, someone could fake your username, I never made this topic and why would I?

Seriously...you're fighting a losing battle. Give up before administration bans you...

Madbrit Guest

HyePilot wrote:

Ummm, that wasn't me Madbrit. Tornado? No, it couldn't be, Madbrit, I still don't get the fact that that you made this thread. Did you? Since you're a guest, someone could fake your username, I never made this topic and why would I?

Then I guess it must have been me. Dont Know

Although someone might fake my username, they can't easily fake my style. But they can make stupid mistakes with language and spelling.

The account will take care of that. Don't suppose you could send me $5 via Western Union could you?

See you soon Sparky.

Madbrit Guest

HyePilot wrote:

Madbrit, care for an AIM chat? I believe your SN is "agbampton"? We can chat later tuesday, it's best for me. See you.

Leave it out Sparky. It's bad enough having to read your **** let alone listen to it.

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

OH MY GOD! Will somebody please get rid of Hyeman/Tornadopilot or his uncles fathers sisters cousin or whoever it is!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

Clearly the result of allowing stupid people to breed. 🙄

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

CrashGordon wrote:

ROFL Bow Down

TornadoMan Guest

I'm not hyepilot Nope

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Insight wrote:

Damn straight - IQ test, if you get under a certain number - sterilised on the spot... it's the way forward people - a bit like natural selection within an economy based society 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

Insight wrote:

Damn straight - IQ test, if you get under a certain number - sterilised on the spot... it's the way forward people - a bit like natural selection within an economy based society 🙂

ROFL . Well put Insight.

TornadoMan Guest

Hyepilot has done nothing wrong and clearly explained their reasons. So I think people should stop picking on him.

Pro Member Chief Captain

TornadoMan wrote:

Hyepilot has done nothing wrong and clearly explained their reasons. So I think people should stop picking on him.

Let me guess. You're his 12 year old brother. 😂

Hyepilot tells an outlandish story and expects people to believe it without any proof whatsoever. Under the circumstances, I see no reason to believe his story.

Either he was dumb enough to share his passwords with others or is an ourtight liar. No one hacked youtube.

Bye, HyePilot.

JetControl Guest

TornadoMan wrote:

Yeah I know what you mean Tornadoman and I agree with with you. I also think they are being harsh on Hypepilot. Most people know that its easy to post as someone else because this is an unfortunate downside of the net. Hypepilot has already explained that his brother was doing the other posts and to be honest its not an unreasonable explanation. I hope people see the light and stop being suspcious.

JetControl Guest

TornadoMan wrote:

Yeah I know what you mean Tornadoman and I agree with with you. I also think they are being harsh on Hypepilot. Most people know that its easy to post as someone else because this is an unfortunate downside of the net. Hypepilot has already explained that his brother was doing the other posts and to be honest its not an unreasonable explanation. I hope people see the light and stop being suspcious.

JetandPower Guest

TornadoMan wrote:

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

hahahhaha, this is downright HILARIOUS!!!!!! There's like, how many? 5 guests (pssst: hyepilot *cough cough* hyepilot *cough*) saying good stuff about hyepilot?

Jetandpower Guest

SeanGa wrote:

hahahhaha, this is downright HILARIOUS!!!!!! There's like, how many? 5 guests (pssst: hyepilot *cough cough* hyepilot *cough*) saying good stuff about hyepilot?

Sorry, but their is always going to be positive remarks just like negative remarks.

TornadoMan Guest

Jetandpower wrote:

SeanGa wrote:

Sorry, but their is always going to be positive remarks just like negative remarks.

Well said Jetandpower 👏

Jetandpower Guest

Thanks TornadoMan

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Ever heard of the term digging yourself a hole?

Stop talking to yourself Hye. And everytime you make a new guest, misspelling your name like "hydepilot" or "hypepilot" isn't going to make us believe its not you.

Get a life dude.

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

ROFL 😂 ROFL 😂 ROFL 😂

okay this thread is equally pointless and hilarious as it is blatant.

Thank you for the laugh. It's rediculously funny in a weird way.

I have noticed a few more occasions the past few weeks where people were nickfaking and replied to their own posts. Did this occur in the past or is there a new trend developing? 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain

It has happened before. I just haven't seen the personality split so many ways before. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

😂 too bad Freud isn't around anymore, would have made an interesting case-study for him Wink

Madbrit Guest

Too bad those IPs aren't the subject of a case-study.

I'd have no problem for guest posts showing at least the first three or last three blocks of the IP address just so it would be easy, or easier, to spot quadrophrenics and pentophrenics - like a schizo but with four or five personaliites. Just make it part of the conditions of guest posting.

Couple of new words for you there welshman. I hereby confer all rights of ownership to you. 🍻

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

Who's the welshman?

I'll kindly turn the beer down, thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Thanks Madbrit, but it's Welshflyer and i've been called worse so don't worry! But has anyone else noticed that the last 2 posts by Jetcontrol and the next one by Jetandpower are exactly the same. (Just because i'm paranoid does'nt mean they are not out to get me!)

Madbrit Guest

Welshflyer wrote:

Thanks Madbrit, but it's Welshflyer and i've been called worse so don't worry!

Sorry about that Taff. 🙂)

Pro Member Trainee
HelpsJ Trainee

Thanks for the entertainment 😂

Pro Member First Officer
TimH First Officer

This thread is very funny 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

I never relaised there were so many open people in the Flight Sim world...not saying it's a bad thing.

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

My popcorn bowl isn't empty quite yet!

Madbrit + hyepilot = teh sex

continue = pls

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

SeanGa wrote:

Madbrit + hyepilot = teh sex

Strange...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...