When clicking on the PRINT button on the Flight Details panel shown in the Flight Briefing nothing ever happens. I have installed the Epson Stylus CX1500 printer on my Acer Aspire computer, and for some reason or other it just does not appear to activate the print command. Does anybody have any clues as to what could be wrong or should I just give up and try another printer. Really bloody annoying! ![]()
2 Answers
If "Ctrl+P" won't do anything it's the printer, maybe the drivers.
Get new ones at the site.

You could try this fix that MS put out last year:
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain