For some reason I can no longer print my nav logs. This worked in the past but now nothing!.. Checking the print queue indicates there is nothing to print. Using XP
Any suggestions?
3 Answers
What kind of printer are you useing. I have windows XP and the Lexmark X85-X84 printer. It is a piece of ******. It always messes up the prints that it is printing.
Thanks - I'm using a Canon and it works fine on everything else!
Re-installed the program (for a second time!) and it appears to have fixed it.
Good. 👏
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain