I give up.

Pro Member Trainee
starnut Trainee

I have tried the Catalina day spa several time with no luck. Tried flying high altitude to coast to island. No luck. Whats the trick to keep the motor from stalling over the water??? ❓ ❓

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
2robplaying First Officer

After the mission has failed what does it say in the mission box?read it and try to work it out yourself.Also what can you see in the water whilst flying over to the island. 😀

Pro Member Trainee
mat3329 Trainee

Just wondering, what altitude are you flying at? You do know you're flying the Grand Caravan, a propeller a/c. So when you get at around 3000 ft, you have to start ajusting your air/fuel mixture to lean it out a bit so your engine keeps going. I haven't tried the mission yet but maybe your engine is supposed to stall just like in the mission Swiss Outing. Let me know how it goes. Cheers.

Pro Member Trainee
starnut Trainee

Figured out the mission last night. Without giving away the mission completion secret, I can tell ya that sometimes you have to break aviation rules. LOL Those that have finished know what I'm talking about. That's a pretty good hint I just gave-up for those that want to complete the mission. I felt a little stupid after discovering how simple the mission really is...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...