Flight Simulator 2004 Walk & Follow.

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

Does anyone have experience with the Flight Simulator 2004 Walk & Follow program? -If so how much does it cost and what MB and do you recommend?

OG

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I'm pretty sure Liono has it. Until he or someone else responds, have you experimented with the Trial Version?

To get the Trial Version you do have to register but it happens instantly.

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

i have it. Its a very nice programme, and I find it much more reliable and easier to use than its opposision, Active Camera 😉
Would definately reccomend it. 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

OrlandoGeorge wrote:

Does anyone have experience with the Flight Simulator 2004 Walk & Follow program? -If so how much does it cost and what MB and do you recommend?

OG

One of the best add-ons I've brought so far. Just behind Active Sky & FSPax.

Very easy to use. You have to wait 24hrs for the activation email to arrival. Once you've got the email very easy to install.

Once on the ground and ready to go use the "/" key above the numbers on the right of the keyboard to move around in the air & on the ground. Also you can press the "*" key on the ground as well but not in the air.
Also you can press either "shift & Del" or "Shift & Insert" to pan the camera to obtain even better angles of the plane.

I noticed hardly any frame rate hit at all. It's cast a very modest $25.95. Quite cheap compared to other add-ons out there.

I rate it 15/10. I can't imagine my sim without it now.

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

Thanks for the input fellas. I agree with you Brownbox that Active Camera is good but can be difficult to make conform to certain views and such. Sometimes I get stuck in a view mode like 'Fly By' and all my plane does is wing by time after time and then I have to uninstall AC to get back to normal. I'm sure this is all user error on my part and I need to go back to the AC website and read the FAQ's far more closely. My hope was that with Active Camera that the aircraft would wing by just like it does but then would fetch up and follow. This Walk and Follow seems to be what I have been looking for all along. -Thanks for the link Tailhook.

OG

P.S. -Liono, I need to check out Active Sky & FSPax also. BTW, don't worry bro ..your screenies are good!

PACMIN VINTAGE BOEING 737-200 ALOHA AIRLINES
Manufacturers 1/20th Boeing 737-200 Display Model!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...