hi , i need help with walk and follow . i know its only a trial version and some functions are disabled but i cant seem to do anything with it .
im at the right airport . i can see the programme in the menu bar but non of the key assignments work , not even the help button. help please .
5 Answers
What is walk and follow? What program? If this is about FSX demo, wrong forum.
its a utillity for fs9 that allows different camera angles than the default ones .
ive managed to get it working now after reinstalling it but thanks for showing an interest.
😀
I didn't know what it was but I'm glad to see it's working for you now. I guess it's like Active camera. 🙂
im thinking of purchasing walk and follow i really like the walk mode , planes flying by fast and the camera stays where it is . does anybody know if active camera has this mode and is active camera generally better. 😀
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain