help with walk and follow

meylan Guest

hi , i need help with walk and follow . i know its only a trial version and some functions are disabled but i cant seem to do anything with it .
im at the right airport . i can see the programme in the menu bar but non of the key assignments work , not even the help button. help please .

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

What is walk and follow? What program? If this is about FSX demo, wrong forum.

meyaln Guest

its a utillity for fs9 that allows different camera angles than the default ones .
ive managed to get it working now after reinstalling it but thanks for showing an interest.
😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I didn't know what it was but I'm glad to see it's working for you now. I guess it's like Active camera. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain
meylan Guest

im thinking of purchasing walk and follow i really like the walk mode , planes flying by fast and the camera stays where it is . does anybody know if active camera has this mode and is active camera generally better. 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...