Nvidia 61.77 Drivers

Gast Guest

Just tried the Nvidia 61.77 driver on Geforce 4 MX400. Nice improvement of framerate with AA but 2D panels are now twice as wide as normal if AA is anything else than "OFF".
Does anybody have a clue ?

Regards, Peter

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Sorry no one has helped you yet but as I said in another post I buy ATI and don't know enough to help you with Nividia.
All I can tell you is to clean out your old drivers and reinstall the new ones, they may have been corrupted.
Also check you control panel to see that it's properly set.
Use the driver cleaner that they supply and if they don't have one you can use this one.
Good luck and let us know how it works out.

http://www.driverheaven.net/cleaner/

Radar

Gast Guest

Thanks for the hints, so far I followed Nvidias recommendation to uninstall everything before installing the new driver. Would be nice to hear if somebody has a similar configuration without the flaw. This would indicate some installation bug.
On the other hand, Nvidia drivers had frequently problems in the past, so the solution would be to revert to the previous one.

Regards, Peter

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...