eVGA GeForce™ 6800GT 256MB AGP Video Card or 6800 ultra???

-.Jester.- Guest

im stuck in a pickle here!!! Baby

i dont know whitch one to get the 6800 ultra GFX or the none ultra???
can someone help me out with this ??? Help!

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I don't want to steer you wrong I only use ATI so wait for TTT or someone who is a Nvidia user.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
eddiejclayton Trainee

I bought the 6800GT (XFX Dual DVI), an Arctic Cooling NV Silencer 5, and overclocked it to 6800Ultra speed (actually just a little past Ultra speed) using coolbits. You get Ultra performance without the Ultra price tag, just something to consider.

I was going to go ATI this round (old card was s 9700 Pro) but I run linux and ATI drivers for linux aren't that great.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

The ultra card should give better performance,but at a cost
The non ultra may be able to be overclocked as eddiejclayton says,but as each card is different you cannot be sure that it will be stable

iFoun this on google and i just want tosay it IS stable, very easy to do no problems sing coolbits.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...