FS2004 and FSX on the same machine?

AnthonyG Guest

Does anyone know if you can run FS2004 and FSX on the same computer. I wanna put FS2004 back on purely to fly concorde, and I don't wanna uninstall FSX as I have it set up in just the way I like!

Are there any conflicts of files that anyone knows of? When it comes to remove FS2004, I'll remove it manually to make sure no FSX files are touched.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

Yes, you can run both FSX and FS9 on the same machine 😉 . I've removed FSX and had no conflicts keeping FS9, but if your going to remove FS9 manually, then I dont see a problem. 😉

NSX Guest

I have FS 2004 and FSX on my machine. No problem at all!
I just play 2004 anyway....

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I have both on the same machine and have had no problems.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

From MS' point of view it would be lousy business sense if the two sims installed on the same HDD would cause conflicts.

To think otherwise borders on paranoia.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...