I fly for real\\\\Bed time?

Pro Member First Officer
Spoty101 First Officer

I was reading this forum

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/23509/youve-been-playing-too-much-flightsim-when/

and mostly everything in there is true for me, especially the part where when I grow up I want to be a pilot but im 15 and I already fly the cessna 172, yes I like to brag 😀 about it because there are many people I know that have never actually been on a plane or flown one. 😳

Also what time do you go to bed? 🙄

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
TimH First Officer

I'm 14, like Flight Simulator, go to bed at 10.30PM on schoolnights and 12.30PM on weeknights. I'm a part-time lifeguard at my local leisure club, and I work on average 6 hours per week (when I'm not in school of course)

I never flew a plane before but I am on one around twice per month, usually from Dublin-London, and back

RandomGuest Guest

I have had one Trial Flight lesson, but have not taken flying lessons up for proper yet. I really enjoyed the experience, so hopefully when I have more £ I will go for a PPL license hopefully.

Pro Member First Officer
Spoty101 First Officer

TimH wrote:

I'm 14, like Flight Simulator, go to bed at 10.30PM on schoolnights and 12.30PM on weeknights. I'm a part-time lifeguard at my local leisure club, and I work on average 6 hours per week (when I'm not in school of course)

I never flew a plane before but I am on one around twice per month, usually from Dublin-London, and back

twice per month!!! u must have money, why do u fly twice a month?

Pro Member First Officer
TimH First Officer

Oh you know, a lot of my cousins and aunts and uncles live in Hertfordshire, near Stansted airport, so we go over there to visit, sometimes for weekends away, sometimes for shopping in London 😀

We always go with Ryanair, from Dublin to Stansted, and then get a National Express bus, doesn't work out too dear

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

23:00 on week nights and when ever I'm tired during the weekend. I fly for real. Logged my 11th hour last week 😀

Jamie4590 Guest

No-one tells me what time to go to bed.

As a result I'm always tired in the morning.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...