Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

I fly for real\\\\Bed time?

Pro Member First Officer
Spoty101 First Officer

I was reading this forum

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/23509/youve-been-playing-too-much-flightsim-when/

and mostly everything in there is true for me, especially the part where when I grow up I want to be a pilot but im 15 and I already fly the cessna 172, yes I like to brag 😀 about it because there are many people I know that have never actually been on a plane or flown one. 😳

Also what time do you go to bed? 🙄

Pro Member First Officer
TimH First Officer

I'm 14, like Flight Simulator, go to bed at 10.30PM on schoolnights and 12.30PM on weeknights. I'm a part-time lifeguard at my local leisure club, and I work on average 6 hours per week (when I'm not in school of course)

I never flew a plane before but I am on one around twice per month, usually from Dublin-London, and back

RandomGuest Guest

I have had one Trial Flight lesson, but have not taken flying lessons up for proper yet. I really enjoyed the experience, so hopefully when I have more I will go for a PPL license hopefully.

Pro Member First Officer
Spoty101 First Officer

TimH wrote:

I'm 14, like Flight Simulator, go to bed at 10.30PM on schoolnights and 12.30PM on weeknights. I'm a part-time lifeguard at my local leisure club, and I work on average 6 hours per week (when I'm not in school of course)

I never flew a plane before but I am on one around twice per month, usually from Dublin-London, and back

twice per month!!! u must have money, why do u fly twice a month?

Pro Member First Officer
TimH First Officer

Oh you know, a lot of my cousins and aunts and uncles live in Hertfordshire, near Stansted airport, so we go over there to visit, sometimes for weekends away, sometimes for shopping in London 😀

We always go with Ryanair, from Dublin to Stansted, and then get a National Express bus, doesn't work out too dear

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

23:00 on week nights and when ever I'm tired during the weekend. I fly for real. Logged my 11th hour last week 😀

Jamie4590 Guest

No-one tells me what time to go to bed.

As a result I'm always tired in the morning.