General texture problem,invalid display.

Pro Member First Officer
Sico2 First Officer

I have recently swapped from win 2k to XP and installed fresh FS9. I don't know why but in 80% of all my flights fuselage texture begins to dissapear few minutes after I start the flight. Apart from that everything is fine. And it's not only one model or texture problem. It happens on my PMDG 747 (but not on 737!) and also on normal opensky models, kittyhawk etc. All *.bmp files are fine, I have no problems with gfx drivers or anything else. And why is it only fuselage texture?? I am just getting gray model base color plus rest of the fine working textures. Can anyone please try to explain this fenomen to me please?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

What is your video card.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Sico2 First Officer

ATI RADEON 9550 256mb

I also discovered that it appears (the fuselage texture) when I switch views from time to time during the flight, but mostly it's not appearing.

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

that happened to me when I got my card a while back (radeon 9250, 256MB). The fuselage textures got sketchy, and the clouds were all distorted. I just adjusted the settings on the card itself and played around with the acceleration software

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...