Texture problem with Harrier GR. 7-1 (F)

Pro Member Trainee
Sam99 Trainee

I've downloaded and installed the Harrier GR. 7-1(F)
All gauges and effects are working fine.
Vertical take off and landing is really an amazing feature.
I do have one problem, getting only the gray color texture, the other texture with the yellow/red color is missing.

Any advice will be welcome.

Sam

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It's most likely your video card, it's getting old and can't render the graphics.

Give us your system specs and see if we can help.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Sam99 Trainee

Thanks for your reply

My system specs:
Windows XP sp2
Pentium 4 , 3 GHz
Ram 1 GB
V. card Geforce FX 5500

Awaiting for your advice

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Everything looks good except that card, it's much to old for good settings and rendering of the textures unless you have it set low.
Since you have AGP and not PCIe (express) look for the best AGP you can find, they shouldn't cost too much and it'll not only increase your visual effects but raise your FPS also.

I can't remember exactly but it's some thing like a ATi x1850, x850??? About $150, just guessing.

You can check out NVIDIA also, they should have some great ones.

Let us know how you do.
Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...