abandon?

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

well I got a pm saying we should abandon the off topic forum. I personley agree with this. I mena look what we've done. valuable members have left the forums. Hopefully wit a little repair they will return. no more arguements nothing! just plain talk about planes simulatorsand good times

THIS IS NOT A WAR ❗

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
to_coolguys First Officer

Yeah i agree with this. I don't see the need for an off topic forum .I mean are we supposed to talk about Hollywood, our homes etc at flyaway which deals with flight simulation.It would mean wastage of storage space, time of people etc...

murjax Guest

Karlw wrote:

well I got a pm saying we should abandon the off topic forum. I personley agree with this. I mena look what we've done. valuable members have left the forums. Hopefully wit a little repair they will return. no more arguements nothing! just plain talk about planes simulatorsand good times

THIS IS NOT A WAR ❗

You should see how the simviation does off topics. It is much better than here and you are not allowed to aruge. 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...