REFUELLING OPTION IN FS-X AVAILABLE ?????

Pro Member Trainee
Rob (resmeyer) Trainee

HELLO,
I WANT TO ASK IF YOU ALL KNOW IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO REFUEL A AIRPLANE IN THE SKY SO AS WE CAN DO IN FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2004 FROM LAGO.

AND IF YOU KNOW A UPDATE OR A NEW REFUEL FOR FS-X THEN LET ME KNOW TO MY PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS AT: robentertainer@chello.nl

THANK'S A LOT 😉 ROB

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

No need to SHOUT Rob, we are all friends here.
I am not sure what you are asking here. Are you looking for a mid-air refueling plane to come along? Wouldn't that be cool! I'm afraid not.
Or are you just talking about adding more fuel?
For the latter, you can hit the <alt> key for the drop down menu, under aircraft there is a fuel section, just add more. Or under the same drop menu, go to Realism and select unlimited fuel.
I hope this helps, and remember, CAPS off.

Pro Member Trainee
Elite0259 Trainee

i dont see why it matters if ppl interpret it as yelling its their own fault...

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Using all capital letters is rude. English has certain rules and you should try to go by those rules. Few of us are English majors so small mistakes will happen but we should try to avoid the major mistakes. Using capitalization at the beginning of a sentence, spelling words instead of using U, ppl and K show respect for the language and the reader. Using bad writing skills is just like speaking poorly to someone in person, it is rude. If you don't think so, put ppl, IMO, K and other chat room type on a job application or school paper and see what happens.

anonymouse91 Guest

It would be cool if there was in-flight refueling but for now, 😞

I think that you can request a fuel truck to fill you up at certain airports. The keypresses are in the kneeboard. I've only tried it once and I forgot to empty the tank so i'm not sure if it works.

Pro Member First Officer
GoodisonBlue First Officer

Elite0259 wrote:

i dont see why it matters if ppl interpret it as yelling its their own fault...

I think it is extremely rude, second only to using text message speak on a forum instead of a mobile...

Pro Member Trainee
Rob (resmeyer) Trainee

Hello,
I wrote my text in capital text not to hurt anybody. But I live in Holland and it is normal to write some special attention in capital letters.

It was not my meaning with evel intent to write it.
Apologize.

What I mean with my question about In-flight refuel, is that I lost my files to install this refuel in Flight Simulator 2004.
I had the software from Lago but I lost it.
Now I want to install it again but I cannot find the refuel files.

Who knows where I can download it.

Please write your replay to my email address at: resmeyer@upcmail.nl

Thank U,
Rob 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Combat_1 Guest

watch this video!!! Its shows you how to get it

Pro Member Trainee
harry8227 Trainee

Don't assume someone is yelling because they have caps on that is one other most stupid things I have ever heard of. Someone got a hair up their posterior in the early days and made a rule that is just plane dumb. I use caps when I want to differentiate between what I say and what the other guys is saying, that makes some sense anyway. You want to assume someone is yelling at you because they have caps on then get some cotton sruff it in your ears and pretend it did some good and stop being rude by accusing people of being rude because of CAPS ON. Get over it or dont chat with the person.

Firefalcon Guest

Refueling have it it it key-command refueling itself increase to 100% when during flying time. I forget I did wrote down lost. either Military Jet or Airliners or Helicopters.

Firefalcon

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...