does anyone know where i can get hold of an air to air refuelling mission

id like to have a go at this but i cant find one anywhere

any help?

chez64

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
drwhoere Trainee

want kind of airplane u want? f16 or tornado cause lago include it with the f16 and tornado

Pro Member First Officer
Orion (ollyau) First Officer

In FSX Acceleration, threre is the Carrier Practice mission and there is a Boeing 737-800 flying at some altitude above the carrer (I think like about 15,000 feet). Just fly up above the carrier and find the 737 and you can refuel there.

Pro Member First Officer
zakk hutton (chez64) First Officer

anyhtin realy i just wana try refueling

Pro Member First Officer
zakk hutton (chez64) First Officer

im after a proper r/f mission realy

Lt.Col Dremple Guest

Make one in the the Mission Creator frovided with Acceleration. There are also a few other Add on, Mission Creator Tools. When you do Post it, is fly it.
also see...
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/5435/fsx-f-18-combat-version/

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...