Hey guys i know what V1 and Vr, and Vref are, but what is V2, and can anyone give me a link or just tell me how to calculate these 😀 (i have always used my FMC - woops 😂 ) Thx in advance guys ❗ ❗
2 Answers
CodyH wrote:
Hey guys i know what V1 and Vr, and Vref are, but what is V2, and can anyone give me a link or just tell me how to calculate these 😀 (i have always used my FMC - woops 😂 ) Thx in advance guys ❗ ❗
HyePilot had a good idea but here's a larger list.
➡ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_speeds
he has the better list 😎 😂
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain
First Officer