Is there an RD4 for FSX yet?
4 Answers
I would suggest that you keep an eye on Middle Atlantic Air Museum because they have excellent software including the R4D. If you hold your breath, I am sure that Bill Rambow and his group will have an update for FSX.
PS: I took this picture while attending their WWII show in June.
www.maam.org/wwii/tba2007.htm
Is the DC-3 insufficient?
MAAM FSX update.
http://www.maam.org/flightsim/enhance/r4d_enhance.htm#FSX BASIC COMPATIBILITY UPDATE FOR R4D/DC-3/C-47 CD

TNX, Radarman 😎
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
First Officer
Chief Captain