THE flightsim forum to post GA and prop pics in?

Martin Hunter Guest

Hi gang,

I'm already a member of a few fora and wonder which would be the premiere one for posting plenty (and I do mean PLENTY) of prop pics in. I want a forum where the number of pics in a thread is not limited nor restricted to the first post only. A good deal of traffic would be nice for the sake of some other interesting posts as well but the most isn't necessarily the best.

How are things here? Is this the best? If not, what do you prefer?

Martin

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Martin Hunter Guest

No one cares to comment?

Martin

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Martin Hunter wrote:

Hi gang,
I'm already a member of a few fora and wonder which would be the premiere one for posting plenty (and I do mean PLENTY) of prop pics in. I want a forum where the number of pics in a thread is not limited nor restricted to the first post only. A good deal of traffic would be nice for the sake of some other interesting posts as well but the most isn't necessarily the best. How are things here? Is this the best? If not, what do you prefer?
Martin

Hi, Martain
Things are not so good here. We recently had a major fight and disruption within the forum and many of our most experienced and prolific members have gone to other forums. You can post here, there's no limit on the number of pictures per post. The forum is wounded but not dead. I normally would say join us as a member but I can't any longer. We still have good members here but it's not the place it once was. You are welcome here and hopefully this forum will rebound, only time will tell.

Martin Hunter Guest

Thanks for the link, CRJ. Does that count as one of the "other forums" that members have gone to? It seems to be quiet but looks new and I like what I see so far. Where else is there?

Really, looking around here, it looks pretty good (less im lol wtf's than I'm used to on other sites) aside from the up-to-6-month wait for activation.

Martin

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Yes, that's the place. I don't know of any other places. SFC is new but we hope it will grow. For now, I'm on both forums. 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

Where are you posting your pix, Martin? I'd like to see them. Sorry you haven't gotten a better reception.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...