WOAI makes all default ai disappear

Pro Member First Officer
bawns First Officer

does anyone know how to get my default ai from FSX back. WOAI is good for north america but when it come to anywhere out side of it you cant see any planes so i rather to have the default ai, at least there will be planes at all of my airports where ever i land

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Elite0259 Trainee

put the disk in and re-install, i got the plane downloads, and the 737 disapeared, i re-installed, DO NOT UNINSTALL FIRST, it re-copies the org. files without deleting the new files(as long as they are not the same name, I.E: airplane.cfg for the 747, if altered after the re-install will become the deffault airplane.cfg), idk if the files were the same name, but if not that will work.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...