Ttools

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

i dont know how to use ttools. i downloaded it and have easyjet ai files, and i go into ttools and dontknow what to do. can someone help me.

cheers

cheeks

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Hi cheeks, i personally don't add them myself so i'll tell you what i think is the easiest thing to do!
Go here http://www.projectai.com/ and register free in the forums (you have to be logged in to download), then download the PAI installer and unzip it to a seperate folder that you can work from. In here will then be the installer and Ttools (that you won't need to touch 😀 ), now choose any airline you wish (there are 17 pages of ai airlines to choose from in the PAI archives section) then unzip it to a file of your choice. Now go into the file where you unzipped the PAI installer and double click the installer icon, scroll to the file where you unzipped the downloaded airline and open then install, the installer will now install everything, aircraft and flight plans utilising Ttools automatically. And that is it! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

I am with Welsh on that... ProjectAI rocks... so easy to use!!!!

Pro Member Trainee
AO001 Trainee

Yes, PAI...or WOAI (World of AI) much easier...flightplans and AI aircraft to match. Usually what PAI doesn't have, WOAI does...vice-versa.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...