Hi, need some help with Open Sky project Airbus 330 for FSX downloaded from this site.
After tweaking a little bit everything seems to work but the virtual cockpit.
Infact if I select the virtual cockpit mode I only get a sort of forward view without any panel or controls. Is it meant to be like that or where did I go wrong in the installation process?
thx 😀
2 Answers
nope, same thing happened to me, btw i dunno if u noticed, but its all 747 panels too
actually that certain download doesn't come with a VC. As a matter of fact, about have of the downloads don't come with them; i guess it's just because of the extra time and know-how it would take to build it.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee