Brake problems.

Pro Member Trainee
styles Trainee

Hello,

Is there anyone that could help me with my problem?
I can not deactivate the brakes. If I push the "." button or the brake on my joystick, nothing happens. Brakes will stay activated. Had the same problem with my FS2004. Could it be my Joystick?

Regards
Angelo

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

styles wrote:

Hello,
Is there anyone that could help me with my problem?
I can not deactivate the brakes. If I push the "." button or the brake on my joystick, nothing happens. Brakes will stay activated. Had the same problem with my FS2004. Could it be my Joystick? Regards Angelo

Could be, try this:
1. Disconnect your controller(s)
2. Check that your control assignments are at default.

If that corrects the problem, connect your controller. If problem reappears, connect controller directly to the computer and not thru a USB hub. If that's doesn't work, get a new controller.

Pro Member Trainee
styles Trainee

Thx. Found the problem. Had my remote control for my RC Planes still connected to my PC.

Angelo

Pro Member Trainee
ronbo422 Trainee

Brakes were stuck on. Realized after reading post above that my RealFlight G3.5 xmitter was still connected. Thanks guys!!!
~Ronbo

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Sometimes it's the simplist thing, glad to here you've fixed the problem.
Now go flying!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...