IFR Flight Plan

Zerpa Guest

Is there a way to skip waypoints in an IFR flight plan with the ATC, or create a flight plan from your current location and file it with the ATC?

I filed a flight from Honolulu to Kansai Intl through jet airways, but the first the legs were at such angles that it was basically impossible to fly them in the 747. The ATC kept directing me back to the first legs even when I had long passed them.

At first I ignored the ATC and cancelled the IFR and switched to VFR through the route planned into the GPS. Now, is there any way to resume the IFR when sitting midway between Hawaii and Japan? Every time i tried, the ATC wanted me to turn back to Hawaii to complete the first legs.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest

in flight go and create a new flight plan (I dont remember what button is , I think is Map) and create a new flight plan from the point where you are flying , then goback to flying window and I should be on ATC system

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...