Have you tried "Cargo Pilot" yet?

Scream Guest

Hello mates, I am very close to getting the Cargo Pilot add on. I came as close to holding my credit card in my hand but I haven't actually purchased it yet. I would like some feedback from anyone who has tried it.

How is it? How do you like it compared to passengers? How does it run on FSX?

Thanks for your comments gents!

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Scream Guest

So has anyone tried it out yet? I was hoping for some kind of review. Thanks! 😎

Pro Member Trainee
Greyson Bassett (greystone) Trainee

Scream,

I have Cargo Pilot and enjoy it immensely. It gives a sense of purpose to your flying by forcing you to closely watch start up times, checklists, fuel management, time management, and money management. When you earn enough cash through your efforts, you then get to decide on moving the operation to another base and select more robust aircraft to haul your goods. A very nice program and a bargain at the price. If you haven't tried the demo, that might be a good way to get a feel for it.

I am having some issues loading the tracker in FSX, but have submitted a post to tech support and expect a solution shortly.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...