don't know what to do!!

Pro Member Trainee
bigdad Trainee

Can someone Help Please!! I downloaded a piper aztec for my flight sim 2002. Nothing happens. Do I need to have flight sim 2002 professional? Is there something else I need to do to get it into my simulator? Crying or Very sad

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
bigdad Trainee

Thanks alot pal! I'm glad there are people out there who know what they're doing.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

bigdad wrote:

Thanks alot pal! I'm glad there are people out there who know what they're doing.

You're welcome but I wouldn't say I'm one of those people. We have some other members that really know what they're doing. Loading a aircraft is sometimes rather complicated. They're many people constructing programs and they use different method, resulting in different things you have to do to load the aircraft properly. We will try to help as much as we can. Should you need help, give us a fighting chance by clearly stating the file name(also aircraft designation), download location, Flight Simulator version. Good luck. 🙂

Jamie4590 Guest

You're too modest CRJCapt. You provide a wealth of aviation info! 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...