mine was the orbital interceptor. the f-136
5 Answers
f-136 and the invader and this supersonic helicoptre that flys well past supersonic
The F/A18
Boeing 747-400 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
The F 16 / Eurofighter
I just did a flight last night in a Boeing 2707-200, Mach 2.8
It was a test flight of sorts, took off from Sebha and flew to Tripoli
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Captain
First Officer