Unknown Error 02000007 when connecting to Gamespy

Unknown Error 02000007

when trying to connect to gamespy, anyone else have this error?

Answers 19 Answers

Jump to latest
Achiles79 Guest

jo me

but i think the problem is gamesspy.

i have this problem only today on 16.12.06

greetz achiles

JoeyG Guest

yea i have it too (12/16/06)

well since seattle doesnt have power that could link to it since fsx is based out of there.

I get it to

Pro Member Trainee
Freeworld Trainee

yea im getting it now "Unknown Error 02000007

wht did microsoft have to screw ppl's happiness by using gamespy

Gzz

maybe they are trying to catch up to EA in the satisfied customer stakes Wink

LOL, you must be a Madden gamer

shadowcheese1 Guest

R u still getting this unknown error 02000007 because i started getting it for like a week now and im not able to get onto fsx at all online. i checked all of microsofts websites and stuff and theres nothing there

Morti Guest

I too getting the 02000007 error .. is there a fix or not

please

shadowcheese1 Guest

well if anyone can do try to contact gamespy and let us know about it. i would try to but i cant seem to get onto there website. and state that we are all having the problem.

shadowcheese1 Guest

well the problem must be the gamespy or something around that because i just tryed my other game online and it wouldnty connect. (this uses gamespy aswell) so its gonna b gamespy or firewalls or something around that. im sure itsd not fsx.

Pro Member Trainee
anthonylees Trainee

Same problem in the UK - and not a firewall issue, as I hadn't changed anything on my firewall, and disabling it didn't help. I then decided to reset my wireless router, and left it unplugged for about 10 mins. Now seems to be okay (well, as okay as Gamespy ever gets...)

Could be a coincidence.

I also saw a post elsewhere where deleting the gamespy key in the hkey_current user part of the registry worked, but I haven't tried this.

shadowcheese1 Guest

i live in the uk aswell. my dad just got the rooter sorted out or wireless box whatever it is. but i will ask him to do it and if it works il let you all know.

shadowcheese1 Guest

ok everyone. i just did that wirless box reset. im not saying itll work for u but try restarting your internet box thingy if u have one (as u can c im not verry technical) 😂 😂 😂 😂 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗

shadowcheese1 Guest

its happened again. AGAIN UNKNOWN ERROR 02000007. man this is annoying can anyone help again. i have tryed reseting it again and no not worked. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗

Pro Member Trainee
d_turner Trainee

Are you using Peer Guardian or anything similar? I was getting the same error message but deactivated Peer Guardian and it connected straight away.

DT

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

I have been getting this error for about 2 months now and it's really starting to piss me off I love flying online but i cant now.

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

ok everybody the fsx unknown error is caused by closed ports i have opened some ports and it now works like a dream 😀 😀 😀 😀

Pro Member Trainee
Jim (JimboJoe) Trainee

i get the same message here, how do i get to open the ports?

Pro Member Trainee
trecool999 Trainee

For a Belkin Wireless DSL Router:

Open up a web browser
Navigate to 192.168.2.1 (Other routers may vary, default is 192.168.0.1)
On the menu, click Virtual Servers, under Firewall
Click add
Click 'custom server' and type FSX in the box next to it
Under 'External Port Start' type 6112 and in 'External Port End' type 6500
Sign in to GameSpy!

Connor Faulder Guest

Port forwarding on my router has pretty much been disabled and my ISP are not willing to offer any help...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...